It is a monolithic insulated sheet made in copper, aluminium or prepainted steel with its own particular architectural design in the shape of a Tile.
IsoCoppo Tek is the new strengthened tile shaped sheet: a high density expanded polyurethane core applied during production allows to enhance the product characteristics.
- Tile shaped external metal surface (steel, aluminium, copper)
- High density 15 mm insulation
- Lateral seal
- Internal aluminium foil
- Polyester-based coating
- (with 130 mm overlapping) 2230, 2580, 3280, 3980 mm
- 985 mm
- Initial part:
- 190 mm
- Final part:
- 290 mm
- 130 mm
- in prepainted steel 5,7 kg/m2
in prepainted aluminiumn 3,2 kg/m2
- polyurethane high density 60 kg/m3
- Insulation thickness:
- 15 mm
- Minimum slope:
- prepainted steel, prepainted aluminium, copper.
- External finishing:
- coppo red, antiqued coppo red, sand, antiqued sand.
Other finishings upon request
Fixing and overlapping
Fixing on wood structure
The lateral overlap of the sheet is quick and optimized thanks to the lateral seal.
Installation on a flexible insulating medium
supports every 350 mm
Installation on a stiff insulating medium
supports every 700 mm